Monday, January 7, 2008

I haven't been ignoring my training

I haven't been ignoring my training.. I just haven't written anything down for awhile. So I will remedy that.

December 30th to Monday January 7th.

60 minutes Bo training

Tsuki waza, Uke waza, warm up, Chion bo kata 12 times

Total 60 minutes training Goal: 60 minutes
Kata:

Taikyoku Sono Ichi 26 times
Taikyoku Sono San 12 times
Pinan sono Ichi 3 times
Pinan sono Ni 2 times
Pinan sono Yon 4 times
Sanchin kata 14 times
Gekisai Dai 3 times
Gekisai Sho 3 times

Total kata 67 kata this week Goal: 70 kata

I had to take it a little easier on my legs since the injury, but things have been shaping up. I'm moving far more normally now.

Shihan is coming soon. Hopefully I will find out that there will be a tournament happening, when, where, and IF they will include adult kata competition.

No comments: