Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Monday, October 15

Oh YES! I put in a good 45 minute Bo training moment!

Warm up

Chion Kata 6 times

Tsuki Sequence ( 20 reps each technique)
Uke Sequence ( 10 reps each)
Stance sequence once.

The only downside is that I had to keep my eyes open all around me as there was a group of little 4-6 year olds running around chasing each other. At one point they thought it would be fun to try to get as close to me as possible as I was swinging the Bo around. I knew that I could control the front half of the Bo, but I didn't have eyes at the back of my head, and I envisioned one of these little guys getting slammed by accident.

Kata: YES.. I did a GREAT practice session.

Kihon Sono Ichi, Ni, San 5 times each
Shiho Tsuki Ichi, Ni, San 5 times each
Taikyoku sono Ichi 5 times
Pinan sono ni 3 times
Pinan sono san twice
Tsuki No kata once

No comments: