Thursday, November 8, 2007

Wednesday, Nov 7

OH my Gosh! I had a WINDFALL of personal training time last night. First, I taught the children's class for my Sensei. He had important family matters. Then, lady luck smiled at me, and I was priviledged to having the dojo all to myself for two hours.

Kihon Sono Ichi 5 times
Shiho tsuki Ichi 5 times
Taikyoku Sono Ichi 5 times
Taikyoku Sono Ichi Ura 5 times
Taikyoku Sono Ichi Tate 5 times ( all kata focusing on strong sharp basics straightening my back leg, and punching/blocking properly with speed/focus).

9 sparring combinations crossing the dojo the long way
Footwork sequence 5 times

Pinan Sono Ichi 5 times
Pinan Sono Ni 5 times
Pinan Sono San 5 times ( all kata focusing on endurance.. I did all 5 kata one after the other with no stopping.)

Vital points hand strikes 5 times
Vital points kicking 5 times
70 push ups
50 sit ups
1st, 2nd, and 3rd psycho-physical series

Tsuki No kata 5 times
Gekisai Dai 5 times ( all kata focusing on improving technical movement, and inserting corrections)

FANTASTIC! I may just be able to meet my goals this week.

No comments: