Sunday, September 23, 2007

Summary of the week's extra training

Bo training:

Warm up sequence 4 set
Tsuki sequence ( 20 for each side) 3
Uke sequence (20 for each side) 2
Chion Bo kata 16
Heian Yondan experiment 1
Stance sequence 10

Total amount of time achieved this week: 2 1/2 hours Goal: 1 1/2 hours

Kata training:

Kihon Sono Ichi, Ni, San 1 set
Shiho Tsuki Ichi, Ni, San 1
Taikyoku Sono Ichi, Ni, San 2
" ( Ura ) 2
" ( Tate ) 1
Pinan Sono Ichi 5
Pinan Sono Ni 10
Pinan Sono San 15
Pinan Sono Yon 5
Pinan Sono Go 5
Sakugi Taikyoku Sono Ichi, Ni, San, Yon 1
Juji Kata 1
Tsuki No Kata 11
Sanchin Kata 3
Gekisai Dai 11
Gekisai Sho 11
Yangtsu 5

Amount of kata achieved this week approx 110 Goal: 300
I can see that my goal is FAR too high for me. I barely was able to achieve what I did. I have to lower the weekly goal for kata. I will aim for 5 of each kata which translates to 150. ( I didn't add the Shotokan kata that I performed during the week. Those are just for my entertainment.)

No comments: